Thursday, October 18, 2012

All Time Low Artwork!!

Hey everyone, the music video I designed and directed for All Time Low just premiered on MTV today!  Thanks to the entire Tinman Creative crew who helped out!



The style of the video is based on the album art I did for them over the summer.  Onto the designs!  These are some designs from the album, music video, singles and concerts.  The band and everyone at Hopeless Records was awesome to work with and I hope we do something together again soon.

Enjoy!






















8 comments:

  1. I caught this animation on Cartoon Brew - really enjoyed it! These model sheets and designs are ace as well. What program did you use to get such a nice finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Alex! We just used Flash and After Effects for this. And I did all the posters and album artwork in Photoshop.

      Delete
  2. Fan-flippin-tastic!! Superb designs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely a fun, quick project.

      Delete